Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thanks Friend

Good Morning! its 9:am i just got up had my coffee and headed to the computer.
i had to sleep late last night till 1:00 am,well first of all a friend of mine (jerlalou)
was encouraging me to sign up here in blogger.com long time ago, but it didn't really excites
me that much as you didn't know i'm kinda lazy when it comes to blogging (smiles). but for some reason last night i was setting in my computer and checking my other site,i was like hmmmm...
i gotta to talked to her (jerlalou) see if she can tell me more about those blogger.com thing....so i did and we talked through yahoo messenger.but you know what the first thing she said to me was,oh! dai what makes you wanna sign up?did you see my income?(laugh) and i was like no! no! for some reason i got excited to blogged this days some like that,well who knows i probably did too much reading in Celebrity News and Entertainment...and Philippine Entertainment Portal
thats why i want to write and blogged too! (laugh)..seriously! i kinda like this site than my other site...cuz i got to write! anyways.thank you again jerlalou for helping me set-up my blog talk to yah soon.

No comments: