Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I am Blessed

Hi Everyone!
My name is Annabelle.Originally from Philippines,now risiding in United States.
I am Married to a wonderful guy,i've been here since 2003 and now i have a 3 year old
Daughter.Becoming a Mother is such a blessing, i am so thankful,proud and lucky to have a
daughter like her,shes been such a good baby since she was born.but sometimes shes lil bet fiesty but thats all kids does and thats absolutely understandable.i never thought that i could love much more than anyonelse or anythingelse as i loved her.... she changes my entire life just like a blink of my eyes...shes been my inpiration.
I do believe of what people said that,you gotta enjoy them while theyre young cuz they grow very fast...i just couldn't believe it you know! i just remember when we come home from hospital shes very tiny and now shes like mom,i wanna this and that and i can do it! oh! just wanna make me cry! hehehe...anyways,thank you for visiting my blog. take care

No comments: